Saturday, December 2, 2017

hello! welcome!




Hello! I did the Etsy Made Local Market last weekend in the Blue Mountains- where we live, and how crazy it was to be doing a market again! So. So. So much preparation to be able to show up with the goods! I'm amazed that I did that every weekend for 2 years... sometimes more than once a week- and much busier markets too! All before kids though.

So 'Hi' if I met you at the market! 'Hi' if you bought a doll! And thank you for supporting handmade! I know these ones are kind of pricey- my regular dolls are $110 each, and I know that's a big purchase- well it would be for me! So it's lovely to have people recognise the work, effort and materials that go into them and to be able to differentiate between these guys and the cheaper, mass produced ones.

I really believe that children don't need their rooms overflowing with toys, just enough to actually be able go find them and play with them. To be able to look after things, and to appreciate them.






B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi.

I'm here, but isn't life just so busy!?! Especially in January, and most of our Birthdays bunch up together thr...